- Edible salt: Salt makes the ingredients we use often, and the human body cannot leave it. Put a small spoonful of salt into the glass. Be sure to wash the glass just before, then wash your hands, rub the glass with salt, and you will see the clear glass in a while.
- Mung Bean: Prepare two tablespoons of white vinegar and some mung beans, put them into a glass, seal the cup mouth, shake vigorously, and rub the smudges off the glass through the rubbing of mung beans and glass.
- Alcohol: Be sure to use 75% medical alcohol. Pour about 15ml of alcohol into a dry glass, then scrub the inner wall of the glass with clean gauze. Rinse off with water several times.
- Toothpaste: It is very simple, but it should be noted that when cleaning the glass with toothpaste, it must be noted that the glass is dry. If there is a liquid, the cleaning effect is not very satisfactory.
- Citrus peel: Citrus is delicious, but the citrus peel is also used. Using a few pieces of fresh citrus peel to wipe the inner wall of the glass with a little force will completely remove the mist from the inner wall.
- Boiling water: There are many uses for water. Here we have to use its heat to ablate the stains of the glass. Note: The glass should be placed in the pot when it is cold water. It should not be placed directly into the boiling water, otherwise, the glass will burst.
- Edible salt to tea stain method: first wash the teacup with water, and apply the edible salt on the inner side, especially the place with a tea stain. After using your fingers, brush it back and forth over the tea stains. After two or three minutes, the tea stains disappear and it is not easy to hurt the cup.
- Orange peel to tea stain: put some salt on the orange peel to wipe the cup with tea stains, and then wash with water.
- Toothpaste to tea stain method: first wet the cup with water, then squeeze the toothpaste into the cup, soak for a few minutes and then wipe with a rag to clean the tea scale.
- Eggshell to tea stain method: can be scrubbed with broken eggshell, and then washed with water.
- Wash with toothpaste. Apply the toothpaste to the inner wall and use a toothbrush to clean the cup.
- Wash with vinegar. Soak it in white vinegar and water for a while, then brush it with a toothbrush to wash away the dirt.
- Wash with detergent. First use detergent to soak for a while, then use a cloth or toothbrush to wipe, mainly to see the shape of the cup, if the cup is relatively high, the diameter is not large, use a toothbrush is better.
- Wash with salt. Apply the salt directly to the cup, brush it with a cloth or a toothbrush, and brush it several times to clean the dirt on the cup.