The difference between stainless steel mug material 201 and 304:
- 304 stainless steel has strong corrosion resistance and high price: the difference between 201 and 304 stainless steel is mainly reflected in the different elements contained in the two. The corrosion resistance and stamping performance of 304 stainless steel are far better than 201, and 304 stainless steel is generally used in places with a complex environment and strong corrosion resistance. 201 is not used for environmental requirements, or stainless steel is not required. high places.
- 304 stainless steel is more expensive: in terms of price, 304 is also much higher than the price of 201. Since the quality of 304 is better than that of 201 stainless steel, and 304 is imported stainless steel plate and 201 is domestic stainless steel plate, the price of 304 is naturally higher.
- 304 stainless steel toughness is better: 201 stainless steel material is relatively hard, with a bit of steel, it is easier to crack. The 304 stainless steel vacuum flask does not rust because it contains nickel, and the 304 stainless steel is tougher and the fatigue resistance is much better than 201.
- 201 Stainless steel is easy to rust: 201 stainless steel has high manganese content, the surface is very bright with a dark light, and the manganese content is high and easy to rust. The 304 stainless steel thermos cup contains more chromium, and the surface is matte and does not rust. When choosing a stainless steel vacuum flask, it is obvious that the two cups are put together and the difference is obvious. (You can use the potion to do the experiment)
- 304 stainless steel vacuum flask is not easy to rust because the formation of chromium-rich oxide on the surface of the steel body can protect the steel body, thus achieving the effect of healthy drinking water. The 201 stainless steel is high-manganese stainless steel, which is much higher than the 304 hardness, high carbon, and low nickel.
How to clean stainless steel mugs:
The method of cleaning the tea rust of stainless steel cups is relatively simple. We can choose baking soda, which is a very common food additive in life. In the process of drinking water, the appearance of tea rust will directly affect our absorption of food nutrition. It is also relatively simple to remove these tea rust methods. The cleaning effect of baking soda is relatively powerful. It can be washed with heated rice vinegar or soaked in baking soda for a day and night, and then brushed with a toothbrush to clean it easily.
In addition to baking soda can remove the tea scale, you can also choose vinegar to remove, pour some vinegar in the kettle, gently scrub with a soft brush, use vinegar to fully touch the rust, if there is stubborn, you can pour some The hot water continues to be brushed, and after the rust has completely disappeared, it can be washed with water.
Tea stains will directly affect our health. Therefore, if there is a tea stain on the stainless steel cup, it should be removed in time to avoid the harm caused by the tea scale. In the process of drinking water, we must pay more attention to it, we must promptly clean the stainless steel cup after drinking water. We recommend that everyone use stainless steel cups to drink water is relatively healthy, as far as possible, do not use stainless steel cups to make tea, because in the process of making tea, the ingredients in the tea will directly react with the stainless steel cup, on the body There will also be disadvantages.